Greetings Blogosphere!

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by the blog. Come stay a while, make yourself at home!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Don't Wait: A Procrastinator's Assassination

Don't Wait: A Procrastinator's Assassination

Who are you?
It doesn't matter, I'm here to kill you.
Kill me? What have I done?
Shut up!
What you haven't done is the problem.
How could you kill me for what I haven't done yet?
I have my orders...
Orders?!??
From who?
That's none of your business.
Your not actually going to kill me are you?
Yes.
My orders are to kill you immediately.
IMMEDIATELY??!! NO!! YOU CAN'T!
Can you....can you wait?
No! You're going to die right here, right now.
RIGHT NOW??!!
No please, not now. Just hold off a little longer
WAIT! Please..
Then I'd be a perpetrator like you.
Now is your time to DIE!
NOW!!!

There.
I did it.
I killed you now..
My only regret is that I didn't kill you sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment