Greetings Blogosphere!

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by the blog. Come stay a while, make yourself at home!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mr. Encouragement

Hi what's your name?
My name is Encouragement, Mr. Encouragement

Encouragement is is what I am
To encourage is what I do
It's for me and It's for you
To Encourage is my full time job and it's great!

I like to find people who are downtrodden
Crushed with anxieties and fear
the opressed, those in despair
the downcast, hopeless, fainthearted
the weak and strong alike

No one can resist the power of encouragement
No one can resist or dispel me
I am the power of encouragement

When I leave every heart  is lifted up
Hope in every bone has risen up
the downcast have risen a mile
with a glimmer and a smile

I am the power of encouragement
Encouragement is what I am
To Encourage is what I do
It's for me and for you
It is my full time job

You need me
Everyone does
And when I come
I wont let you down


ps

Be encouraged



No comments:

Post a Comment