Greetings Blogosphere!

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by the blog. Come stay a while, make yourself at home!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Birds of a Different Song

Birds of a Different Song


You know,  I'm really sorry things never
materialized when we were together
I guess mere attraction doesn't
mean love after all
And if we were ever "love birds"
We never took flight
Rather our wings were clipped
Scratch, claw, fight
And there was no song between us
Just birds of a foreign feather
My fickleness, your weather
My paycheck, your pleasure
My macho tendency, your insecurities
My vindication, your javelins
My containment, your unravelings
We were never meant to be
Separated, divorced
And now we're three
I hope you find
that love song
in the bird
you so
longed
for
goodbye.




April PAD day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment